PacLease EKW Calgary, a division of Edmonton Kenworth Ltd., is looking for an Administrative Coordinator for our Calgary Paclease location, responsible for providing lease, administrative and marketing support to the facility. The Administrative Coordinator responsibilities are to discuss repair requirements, open repair orders and ensure all paperwork such as invoices are completed properly and prepared for billing. Ensure any amendments needed have the Manager’s approval. The position is the first point of contact for any phone or in-person traffic. The position is tasked with using specific company software to look up, order, and bill parts to repair orders. The incumbent will also assist in greeting walk-in customers, responding to emails from customers, and ensuring that the CRM is accurately updated and maintained. The role is tasked with leveraging specific company software to look up, order, and bill parts to repair orders.
- This position is fully responsible for the customer facing aspect of the PacLease – Calgary division. It will be responsible for ensuring that customers are met and interacted with in a positive and professional demeanor
- The role is responsible for initiaiting the transaction with the customer, through any number of ways (in-person, email or over the phone) and booking them in for service and ensuring they are presented with the correct invoice
- Responsible to look up and order parts for repairs completed in the service area
- The position is also responsible for the processing of outside invoices as relating to shop purchases
- The position is responsible for ensuring that standard operating procedure is developed, maintained and audited accordingly
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of
- Certificate in Business or Office Management or equivalent preferred
- Two (2) years’ service writer or related experience, preferably in the Heavy Truck industry
- Demonstrated customer service/conflict resolution experience
This is a permanent Full Time position.